Last Updated 20 August 2017
- All visualizations, dashboards, text and images that were created by Visual Analytics are the intellectual property of Visual Analytics.
- We are not saying we will defintely not let you use or copy some of our stuff, but you know, you must ask us first and gain our consent before using any of the material.
- All open source material used in the creation of Visual Analytics of course remains open and free to use.
Your Use of the App
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the App by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
- You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the App, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of, or visitor to, the App, including any account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the App.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the App or with any other person’s use of the App.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Visual Analytics on or through the App. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
Limitation of Liability
- Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Visual Analytics be liable to you for any actual, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, including lost profits, even if Visual Analytics has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Visual Analytics, its officers, directors, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against Visual Analytics by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the App.
Technology limitations and modifications
- Visual Analytics will make reasonable efforts to keep the App operational. However, certain technical difficulties or maintenance may, from time to time, result in temporary interruptions. Visual Analytics reserves the right, periodically and at any time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, functions and features of the App, with or without notice, all without liability to you for any interruption, modification, or discontinuation of the App or any function or feature thereof. You understand and agree that Visual Analytics has no obligation to maintain, support, upgrade, or update the Service, or to provide all or any specific content through the Service.
We endeavor to provide the best service we can, but you understand and agree that the Visual Analytics service is provided "as is", without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. You use the App at your own risk. Visual Analytics disclaims any warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In addition, Visual Analytics does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for the Google Analytics data it sources and uses as part of the App. You understand and agree that Visual Analytics is not responsible or liable for any transaction between you and google, regarding the Google Analytics data used in the App.
- Should any provision of the Terms be held invalid or unenforceable for any reason or to any extent, such invalidity or enforceability shall not in any manner affect or render invalid or unenforceable the remaining provisions of the Terms, and the application of that provision shall be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
Choice of law, mandatory arbitration and venue
- This Agreement is subject to the applicable laws of Australia, without regard to choice or conflicts of law principles. Further, you and Visual Analytics agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the applicable courts of New South Wales, Australia, to resolve any dispute, claim or controversy that arises in connection with this Agreement.